Becoming an NWRD member repair only auto glass business will show your customers that you are committed to safety and quality at the highest level.
Becoming a member provides:
- Three free certification exams per year;
- Free subscription to the NWRD Newsletter;
- Repair of laminated glass training and repair certification;
- National health insurance discounts;
- Discounts from NWRD manufacturers;
- Subscription to Auto Glass Repair & Replacement (AGRR™) magazine;
- Rumor control;
- Better communication with and education of insurance companies;
- Unified voice on a national and state level for your industry;
- Reduced credit card redemption rate, funds deposited in your bank;
- Discounts on web design consulting;
- Free national listing on the NWRD website for referrals;
- Exclusive use of NWRD marketing aids for members only; and
- Access to NWRD Windshield Savers.
The NWRD annual member dues for companies that only repair auto glass are $150.
CLICK HERE to complete the online application. You will be taken to the AGSC online application portal. Once you answer the question that you only repair auto glass, you will be forwarded to the NWRD online application.
Companies that repair and replace auto glass qualify to become AGSC Registered Member Companies. For more information on the AGSC Registered Member Company program, CLICK HERE.